Cashew Chocolate Cups
If you haven't tried cashew butter yet, I encourage you to purchase or make some! It is so creamy and delicious. Especially when paired with chocolate. You'll love this EASY and quick chocolate treat. All you need is two simple ingredients and you're halfway to this guilt-free dessert. Enjoy!
Yields: 5-6 cups
Time: 10 active, 30 inactive
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips*
3 tbsp cashew butter (try Artisana or Georgia Grinders)
*I like Pascha, Enjoy Life, Hu Kitchen, and Eating Evolved for best brands. Just look for 1-2 ingredients in the bar for the cleanest options
- Heat chocolate in the microwave or in a sauce pan until melted and creamy.
- In a mini muffin tray, add one spoonful of chocolate into the bins (make sure not to use all the chocolate).
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes.
- Take it out and add 1 spoonful cashew butter & smooth over the hardened chocolate.
- Top with remaining chocolate over each cup and re-freeze for at least 20 minutes! Store in the freezer throughout the week.
- Note: just eyeball the proportions of chocolate to cashew butter, it doesn’t have to be perfect :)